Hubby's victory night: Majlis Makan Malam Regimental Sempena Pentauliahan Diraja Palapes Darat kali ke 34

Assalamualaikum dear readers,

Yester-night was a victory for  my loving chubby husband and I decided to commit our memories in this blog walaupun dah berhabuk sikit. So sorry guys. Here goes ...

About a year ago, Fadzel, then my 'friend' asked me out on a date which was dated a year later. My first impression was like kau siapa? Kita baru date SATU hari and after that you asked for a second date that's one year from now.

So apa yang jadi? Aku jual mahal lah. Cehh konon tapi bila dengar makan 5 star hotel. Fuhhh! Makan free aku rasa orang gila je yang tolak.

Fast forward a year after. He was sooo busy for his graduation :( Ni belum jadi army's wife lagi. Tapi Alhamdulillah dea tak nak dah jadi askar. Hehe.

Our grand dinner dekat PALACE OF GOLDEN HORSES. How amazing was that!! Literally macam fancy and stuff. I was so thrilled. It was definitely a once in a lifetime event . Unless if you guys need a date next year. Hehe

So pukul 4 tu dah bertolak dari UIA naik bus je. Bebual2 dengan Shiffa, yelah kawan Maahad Johor kan. Then sampai Palace of Golden Horses dalam pukul 6 kitaorang lepak kat surau sebab majlis lepas magrib (more like lepas isyak seyy) -_-

Anyway, here's my ootd :D exclusively from zalora.my by Zalia.

Sweet tak? Hehe

Bila masuk Palace tu terkesima sebab tempat tu cantik sgt tapi bila amek gambar lighting tak cantekkk. :/ Nasib baik Shiffa sabar je dengan aku, photographer yang setia hehe Thanks Shiffa Min Halina :) Baju tu aku beli dengan duit sendiri. Simple tapi aku suka, tak suka yang grand sangat. Make-up pun apply sendiri. Mmg tak suka make-up actually tp sebab special day kesayangan kan. Tapi bukannya nampak pun aku pakai sebab really light make-up.

Then... Jumpalah teddy bear tu dekat luar hehe. Masa tu kena tunggu kat luar sebab Toh Puan tak sampai lagi.. So kitaorang bersocial lah. Sila tengok gambar ^^

Lighting tengah cantik :DD



Penat jugak aku tunggu kat luar. Tunggu agak2 dalam sejam ada tak? Haha. Then Toh Puan datang. Pheww. Semua Young Officer (YO atau Leftenan Muda) diajak bergambar. Aku pun menyibuk lah kat situ. Sampai salah seorang squad member dea cakap memang tak boleh nak pisah ke dengan suami?

Palapes Darat UM/UIA yang ke 34. Again lighting tak cantik sebab bukak lampu spotlight. Zzzzz,
Selfie sikit. Lighting la haiyoo hitam muka 
After that, kita masuk ballroom. Sangat strict sebab dalam tu tak dapat amek gambar. Protocol mmg banyak ah. Aku yang hyper ni pun dah macam nak dancing kat atas tu. Band sedap sgtt. Hehe. Lagi lagi dengan Fadzel strict sangat dengan aku. I just wanna have some fun sayang. --'

Anyways, it's a four course dish. Actually aku dah lapar sangat. And bila lama aku mkn cepat tanpa hiraukan sekeliling. 5 minit boleh habis dah. HAHA. Bila 4 course dish, you literally  just eat sikit sikit sikit sampai bila dah dessert you rasa nak muntah .

Menu :;))
Tak ada gambar foodie. Coz kena hormat protocol kan:D So for appetizer I got marinated prawns and mussels with fresh greens.Literally I was hungry to death. I could even eat the plate haha. I finished all of mine but I noticed everyone around the table didn't finish their greens. So I was like why didn't you finish your food, sayang? And he said terlalu masin.Me being a salty geek, it was fine by me.

We also got mushroom soup with garlic crouton. Soup tak sedap but I finished it anyway.

For main course, i got Pan-fried fillet salmon with fresh vegetables, boiled potatoes and black pepper sauce. Seriously tak sedap . I tried my hubby's dish and he's was really really tasty :( The salmon was not to my liking sebab I rasa it's too raw and blunt. No flavour at all.

For dessert, it was good. Chocolate Moist Cake with strawberry and kiwi with kiwi sauce and strawberry ice cream, Me being a chocoholic yes yes yes I approve of this dish. Expect for the kiwi sauce, IT DOES NOT COMPLIMENT the kiwi.

Gambar curik lepas makan kapten tak ada :p I look soo chubby in this photo seyyy. Fadzel looks happy since his tummy is already full HAHAHA just look that face ^^''
Overall presentation wise of the food i give it a two thumbs up. But... taste wise.. Average sahaja. Tak sedap. Dissappointed :( To add that, Fadzel said pre-mess night was even tastier than this. But it's okay. Rezeki Allah bagi kan? :D ucapkan ALHAMDULILLAH.

Selfie number two dekat dalam ballroom. <3 font="">
The night ended about 12am. Memang penat nak meraihkan semua YO kesayangan kita ni . Especially the chubby one. HAHA

Anyways,

Before I end this post,

I'd like to take a minute or two or more :p to say...


Congratulations my love, Leftenan Muda Ahmad Fadzel Mohd Yusof. I know the road to this is rocky and bendy but you made it!! I know those blood, sweat and tears were nothing compared to this victory you achieved. I may not understand, but I am proud that you made this far and didn't give up even though you had your low points during this 3 year course, baby.

You prove to me and everyone that, if you survive this 3 years, you can do anything, be anything and achieve anything you want to be. You're really the 'unsung hero' like you said when I asked kenapa u tak dapat best cadet. HAHAHA :p

I'd also like to take another minute to congratulate his squad, Rotu Palapes UIAM 34. You guys may not know me so well, and I don't know you. But one thing that I am really damn sure of is that all of you are like siblings, brothers and sisters of my husband. You went through stuff together, heartbreak, laughs, smiles and tears, you supported each other and watched for each other's back. And for that, I am truly grateful *happy tears*

So here's a virtual toast for the squad, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

Readers, what do you think?

Leave a comment.

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respect begets respect ~

Tips masuk UIA