MY RAMADHAN ACCIDENT

This Ramadhan is a historic moment for me as it is the very first time I am involved in a vehicle accident.

Before this, I was a passenger while my husband rode the motorbike to go everywhere. That was 3 years and never once did we have any accidents.

The date is 1st of June & it was on the 6th of Ramadhan.

Hubby picked me up from work as usual. We were in the centre lane and out of the blue a car hit us from the left. The car wanted to switch lanes but didn't bother to look carefully before proceeding. Actually, I saw the car and I knew the car was going to hit us but I was too shocked to warn my hubby.

It was so painful...

My husband tercampak to the front and I rolled to the back. We were about 100 meters away from each other.

The impact of the car injured most of my left part of the body.

Luckily, we didn't sustain any major injuries from the accident.

I don't know why I am feeling a little down, I am not sure if it is due to the accident. I guess I just need time.

Time to heal emotionally and physically.

May something good come out of this. Should I hope for that? I'm not so sure.

I was really hoping for a job that I really like and want to commit to, but just received the news that I don't make the cut. To make it more unbearable, the only thing that was the deciding factor in choosing me or the other candidate is because of the 'experience' that the candidate had more than me..

Ugh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hubby's victory night: Majlis Makan Malam Regimental Sempena Pentauliahan Diraja Palapes Darat kali ke 34

Respect begets respect ~

Tips masuk UIA