STARTING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!


HEY GUYS!

I am excited about this post! Finally, after a few months of thinking out loud and thinking again with sweet chubby hubby, finally, we are going to do it for real this time!!!

This week, I started thinking about ideas that we would like to share and finally ideas are becoming digital content! I am not going to spoil it for you so you have to subscribe to my channel and wait for it ;)



Currently, I have two (embarrassing) videos already uploaded. But this week we are going to be recording something. Stay tuned and please subscribe to my channel as a way to support us in this new project!

P/S: The link is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUdLWeVIhk32sfTrrx50jmQ

XOXO

Maryam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hubby's victory night: Majlis Makan Malam Regimental Sempena Pentauliahan Diraja Palapes Darat kali ke 34

Respect begets respect ~

Tips masuk UIA