How I met your Father Season 1 Episode 1

Kids.. This is a story about how I met your father..

It was September 2013. It was nice evening in Research Methodology class where two different souls sat together, learning the same materials.

A girl was loud and active and a guy was quiet and passive. The girl didn't notice the guy but notices some one else (read: her crush).

Fast forward in the next semester, the girl and the guy were also in the same class but this time, it's Physiological Psychology. The girl notices the guy this time as they were destined (more like forced) to be in the same group for a course project.

.
.
.

I remember the first time I noticed him. He introduced himself as 'Fadzel' and I told him to create a whatsapp group. At first glance, he looked handsome to me during our first chance meeting.

When he created the group, we were chatting with each other and he said, 'we are in the same RM group together...'. In my mind, I felt guilty because I did not even notice him at all!

Anyway, he private messaged me and started to maybe, hit on me. Trying to be caring and concern and sending text messages like:

Dah makan ke? / Have you eaten?
Dah solat ke? / Have you prayed?
Tak balik rumah ke cuti ni? / Are you going home this short vacation?

And then, him being stalk-like and asking:

Aku nampak nama kau dalam list JPA. Ehhhh budak JPA eh / I saw your name in JPA scholar's list. You are a JPA scholar!
Aku nampak nama kau dalam dean's list / I saw your name in the dean's list

And asking me on a date:

Bosan ah / I'm bored
Jum tengok movie, jum pleaseee / Let's watch a movie

By that time, I already have some impressions of him, I find him too flirtatious and even told my friend not to be friends with him. Because he was seen as flirtatious, I did NOT like him at all.

But.. psychology says, the principle of proximity can lead to attraction among to people and looking back, I guess that is what happened! He was there, everywhere, anytime I needed him to be.

.
.
.


Fast forward to the end of the semester, we were already married & this is what we made (with lots of HELP, of course):



*to be continued . . .*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hubby's victory night: Majlis Makan Malam Regimental Sempena Pentauliahan Diraja Palapes Darat kali ke 34

Respect begets respect ~

Tips masuk UIA